Brook Design - Pocket Auto Catch for Pokemon Go
Brook Pocket Auto Catch is IMDA approved equipment for distribute and sell in Singapore Market (Registration Number: N2895-18) License valid until 30 June 2023.
Get a Pocket Auto Catch for Pokemon Go to save your time for your family bonding. You can multitask as father, mother, daughter or son while as a Pokemon hunter!
Why buy Pokemon Go Plus whereby the local seller is only able to offer 7 days warranty or 'test on the spot' warranty? And the worst part is Niantic no longer in production and cannot be restock. The upcoming device, Poke Ball Plus has a higher retailer price tag and release on Nov 2018 (no autocatch function ok?) If you plan to get Pokemon Go Plus you most probably getting a china clone by pay for Niantic Authentic Pokemon Go Plus price tag.
- Auto catch Pokemon found on wild and collect items from Pokestop/Gyms.
- Vibration feedback to alerts you or you can simply disable vibration to conserve the battery consumption
- it will also tell you when it's time to re-charge the battery
- You can switch auto pairing mode after pairing is successful
- Autocatch firmware is upgrade-able
- Support IOS 9 - 12, and Android
- 1 year local warranty
## This product is not sponsored, endorsed or approved by The Pokemon Company or Niantic ##
What's is included
- 1 x Brook Design - Pocket Autocatch
- 1 x Black Wristband
- 1 x USB Charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokemon Go app installed.
- Auto catch works for both Android and IOS
- Compatible with Android devices with 2 GB RAM or more, bluetooth smart (bluetooth ver. 4.0 or higher) capability, and Android Ver.4.4-6.0 installed.
1. How long is does charging take/last for?
Ans: A full charge takes approx. 1 hour+ and lasts for approx. 12-24 hours with continuous use.
2.Does it auto disconnect every hour?
Ans: Yes. It's work exactly like regular Pokemon Go Plus
3. Does it auto-spin at Gyms?
4. Can you be banned for using Brook Autocatch?
Ans: No. This device only registers as a "Pokemon GO +Plus device". It is still using the appropriate API and appropriate BLE signature. THIS DOES NOT ALTER OR MANIPULATE THE GAME DATA IN ANYWAY. It does not violate the terms of service and/or infringe on Niantic or Nintendo's agreement with "end users". This device is simply a peripheral as is the "Pokemon GO Plus" device
5. When charging why is the charging only last for 10 seconds.
Ans: Indeed the Autocatch is midst of charging. The OLED display will goes off approxiately 10 seconds.