Brook Design - Pocket Auto Watchic for Pokemon Go Plus Pocket Auto Catch Pocket Trainer Dual Catchmon Gotcha Evolve
Pocket Auto Watchic is next generation of Pocket Auto Catch equip with built-in clock, & pedometer, integrated USB charging and battery life indicator .
New institutional design! Prevent from falling out of wrist strap
Get a Pocket Auto Watchic for Pokemon Go to save your time for your family bonding.
You can multitask as father, mother, daughter or son while as a Pokemon hunter!
Why buy Pokemon Go Plus whereby the local seller is only able to offer 7 days warranty or 'test on the spot' warranty? And the worst part is Niantic no longer in production and cannot be restock. The upcoming device, Poke Ball Plus has a higher retailer price tag and release on Nov 2018 (no autocatch function ok?) If you plan to get Pokemon Go Plus you most probably getting a china clone by pay for Niantic Authentic Pokemon Go Plus price tag.
- Auto catch all generations of Pokemon found on wild
- Auto spin and collect items from Pokestop/Gyms.
- Built-in time and pedometer
- Anti-drop wristband design
- Integrated USB Charging (can insert catcher directly onto USB 5v port)
- Vibration feedback to alerts you or you can simply disable vibration to conserve the battery consumption
- Battery life indicator so you know when it's time to re-charge the battery
- Firmware is upgrade-able
- Support IOS and Android
- One year local warranty offered by Dericam Singapore AP. (One to one replacement for defective unit)
- Available in 4 colours, GRAY, RED, BLUE and GREEN
- Dericam Singapore AP is the only authorized RMA Service Center in Singapore.
## This product is not sponsored, endorsed or approved by The Pokemon Company or Niantic ##
Built-in Lithium Rechargeable Battery
Rated Capacity 90Ah
What's is included
1 x Pocket Auto Watchic
1 x User Manual (in 4 language)
- Device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokemon Go app installed.
- Auto catch works for both Android and IOS
- Compatible with Android devices with 2 GB RAM or more, bluetooth smart (bluetooth ver. 4.0 or higher) capability, and Android Ver.4.4-6.0 installed.
Aid in Field Research
"Streak Broken"... Not again?!!
Almost impossible to complete a challenging field research?
We have a perfect solution for you. Here are the details steps.
When you encounter Pokemon found on wild, tap on the Pokemon. Check if you are confident in catching the Pokemon. If you are confident and very confirmed that you are not breaking the streak, then do manual catch. Else, you do use Brook Pokemon Gadget to manual catch. It will not break the streak even if the Pokemon run away. So you may continue your search for the Pokemon that has higher chance for great/excellent throw to complete the research.
- Pocket Auto Watchic will time out automatically every hour, so players have to reconnect it.
- Pocket Auto Watchic will time out every 3-5minutes if the mobile is idle.
- Better keep it among -20℃~45℃
- Suggested charging temperature: 10℃~35℃
1. How long is does charging take/last for?
Ans: A full charge takes approx. 90 minutes+ and lasts for approx. 24-48 hours with continuous use.
2.Does it auto disconnect every hour?
Ans: Yes. It's work exactly like regular Pokemon Go Plus
3. Does it auto-spin at Gyms?
4. Can you be banned for using Brook Pokemon Gadget?
Ans: No. This device only registers as a "Pokemon GO +Plus device". It is still using the appropriate API and appropriate BLE signature. THIS DOES NOT ALTER OR MANIPULATE THE GAME DATA IN ANYWAY. It does not violate the terms of service and/or infringe on Niantic or Nintendo's agreement with "end users". This device is simply a peripheral as is the "Pokemon GO Plus" device
5. When charging why is the charging only last for 10 seconds.
Ans: Indeed midst of charging. The OLED display will goes off approxiately 10 seconds.