Brook Design - Pocket Trainer for Pokemon Go
- Keychain style with elegent authentic leather material
- Auto catch Pokemon found on wild and collect items from Pokestop/Gyms.
- Vibration feedback to alerts you or you can simply disable vibration to conserve the battery consumption
- You can switch auto pairing mode after pairing is successful
- Autocatch firmware is upgrade-able
- Support IOS 9 - 11, and Android
- 1 year local warranty
## This product is not sponsored, endorsed or approved by The Pokemon Company or Niantic ##
What's is included
- 1 x Brook Design - Pocket Trainer
- 1200 mAh power bank (built in)
- Built in LED torch, compass. micro USB and lighting adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokemon Go app installed.
- Auto catch works for both Android and IOS
- Compatible with Android devices with 2 GB RAM or more, bluetooth smart (bluetooth ver. 4.0 or higher) capability, and Android Ver.4.4-6.0 installed.
1. How long is does charging take/last for?
Ans: A full charge takes last more than a week
2.Does it auto disconnect every hour?
Ans: Yes. It's work exactly like regular Pokemon Go Plus
3. Does it auto-spin at Gyms?
4. Can you be banned for using Brook Trainer?
Ans: No. This device only registers as a "Pokemon GO +Plus device". It is still using the appropriate API and appropriate BLE signature. THIS DOES NOT ALTER OR MANIPULATE THE GAME DATA IN ANYWAY. It does not violate the terms of service and/or infringe on Niantic or Nintendo's agreement with "end users". This device is simply a peripheral as is the "Pokemon GO Plus" device
5. When charging why is the charging only last for 10 seconds.
Ans: Indeed the Autocatch is midst of charging. The OLED display will goes off approxiately 10 seconds.